Jason loves watching football and is a huge Badger fan. If you don’t find him in the garage working on his car, try looking on the golf course. Jason currently lives in Eau Claire with his wife, daughter, and two rescue dogs, Murray and Ollie.
Prior to joining Bakke Norman, Jason worked as a commercial real estate attorney for a large mid-west home improvement company. Since joining the firm, Jason has expended his practice to include the areas of Real Estate (commercial and residential), Estate Planning, Probate and Business law. He frequently represents clients in negotiating and facilitating commercial and residential real estate transactions, as well as the drafting and administration of simple and complex wills and trusts. Jason also assists clients with the formation of new businesses and the dissolution and purchase/sale of existing businesses. In all matters, he works hard to ensure a smooth process for his clients from beginning to end. Where issues do arise, Jason works closely with his clients and appropriate parties and experts to resolve matters quickly and cost effectively.
- University of Wisconsin Law School, JD
- University of Northern Iowa, BA, Finance, magna cum laude
- University Technical Institute, AAS, Automotive Technology
- Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Business Transactions
- Probate and Succession Planning
Awards, Honors And Professional Accomplishments
- Board Member, Solo and Small Firm Section of the Wisconsin Bar Association (currently Chairman-elect).
- Executive Committee Member for the St. Croix Valley Bar Association (2019-2022).