- Employment issues for employers and employees
- Navigating the rules for reducing your workforce
- Telecommuting policies
- Documenting and negotiating borrower/lender issues
- Commercial litigation and potential invocation of Force Majeure provisions
- Assistance in tax related changes
- Paycheck Protection Program Application Guidance
- Interpretation and navigation of the Wisconsin “Safer at Home” Order
- Family placement disputes resulting from this pandemic
- Emergency estate planning documents
- Municipal and local government issues
COVID-19 Navigating The New Normal.
In this challenging time, Bakke Norman is committed to our clients, but also the health and safety of our staff, colleagues and our surrounding community. Out of an abundance of caution, we are postponing any in-person meetings at our offices and providing for staff and attorneys to work remotely.
While we navigate this new normal, we have the technological infrastructure to provide a seamless transition. We will ensure that all cases remain active and we progress your needs as seamlessly as possible. While there will be some unavoidable delays as the world adjusts to the pandemic, consistent communication by phone, email and video conferencing will provide a fluid exchange of information and prevent internal delays. We have also provided drop boxes at our New Richmond and Menomonie offices, to allow for in-person information exchange.
We are monitoring this situation on a daily basis and will communicate any changes in service. We have every reason to expect that the accomplished attorneys and staff at Bakke Norman will continue to provide excellent guidance through this uncertain time.