Awards, Honors and Professional Accomplishments
- Dunn County Family Court Commissioner – appointed July 1, 2019 – present;
- Dunn County Circuit Court Commissioner – appointed July 1, 2019 – present.
- Dunn County Court Commissioner – Reserve (2014-June, 2019)
- Dunn County Condemnation Commissioner (Chair) (2014-present)
- In a semi-tractor trailer collision resulting in a back injury, recovered $550,000 more than the client’s prior attorney recommended he accept. Sams v. Manitoba Public Ins. Co., Dunn County Case No. 2009CV151.
- Recovered $500,000 for injuries due to a dog bite. Lewis v. Western Nat’l. Ins. Co., Dunn County Case No. 2009CV413.
- Recovered $250,000 for an ankle injury suffered due to a slip and fall on ice. Baggenstoss v. West Bend Mut. Ins. Co., St. Croix County Case No. 2010CV1009.
- Prevailed in Mork v. Super 8 Motels, ERD Case No. 200700492 (wage and hour retaliation case).
- Prevailed in Linehan v. City of River Falls, Pierce County Case No. 2009CV470 (wage and hour case).
- Prevailed in Marich v. Phoenix Fixture, ERD Case No. CR200600628/ EEOC Case No. 26G200600629C (disability discrimination case).
- Prevailed in Kaiser v. Roehl Transport, Inc., ERD Case No. CR2008025881/EEOC Case No. 26G200801786C (disability discrimination case).
- Recovered $500,000 for a student in a disability discrimination/failure to provide equal access claim. Busone v. Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System, US District Court, Western District of Wisconsin Case No. 12-CV-671.
- Prevailed in Williams v. Lake Country Dairy, Inc., ERD Case No. CR201100950 (Wisconsin Family Medical Leave Act case).
- Prevailed in Vang v. CEVA Logistics, Inc., ERD Case No. CR200502577 (arrest/conviction record discrimination case).
NEWS AND PUBLICATIONS
- Co-Lecturer, “Employment Law Changes that Affect School Administrators” Association of Wisconsin School Administrators (AWSA) Summer Legal Seminar (2012)
- Co-Author/Co-Lecturer, “State Disability Discrimination Law from Both the Plaintiff’s and Defense’s Perspective” State Bar of Wisconsin Annual Convention (2003)
- Author/Lecturer, “Employment & Personnel Issues” Bakke Norman Municipal Seminar (2006 & 2007)
- Co-Author of chapter on “Actions Affecting the Family” in the Wisconsin Attorney’s Desk Reference, published by the State Bar of Wisconsin (2000–01)